Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hannukah 2011

We were back in Danbury at the Delahanty's for Hannukah.  We had such a fun time.
Sarah is my biggest cousin.  Well, she's my oldest cousin, not really my biggest.  She 's getting married soon, so it was fun to hang out a little.  

Samantha is my oldest little cousin.  Look at us in this sea of presents.  As you can tell, we've cut down on gifts this year!

Me and the girls....

Hey.  Don't leave the boys out of the blog.  Look at the 3 cool, and rather tough dudes.  Max and Ben are using their muscles.  Noah is using the force.

What a great picture.  Noah is saying "no...please. Not right now".   But how nice to be with cousins on the holiday.

Of course we're expanding!  Mike and Ariel are like part of the cousin family.
Hey Max.  Can I hang out with you for a while.
After a while, it was time to dive into all those presents.  Hey Max, will you help me open this one?

And this one?

Ben made Noah a present.  How cool was this.

And Noah made a present for his Aunts.  Here auntie Laurie.  

This one's for you auntie Marci.  

And Nanny, this one's for you.

And I got you another present.  I picked out a special bright pink lipstick at Sephora for Nanny.

OK.  This is too much.  I need a little break.  Time out everyone.

OK.  Back to the presents.  Creepy Crawlers!! Awsome!

Hey, check out my new shopping cart and dolly.  Poppy, want to see?

Really, go ahed.  You can hold her.

Dinner time.  Thanks for sitting with me.

I was a little too little to play Electronic Battleship with the other kids.
We had a great time.  Thanks everyone for such a great time on my first Hannukah.  And Noah says thank you too.  See you all soon.    Love, Sophie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment