Sunday, July 10, 2011

Water Fight and Father's Day!

From Noah:

It was Father's day and I wanted to help out. It was a nice warm sunny day, and I was minding my own business, just watering the plants.
Then out of nowhere....AN ATTACK!!
Oh well. I might as well join the fun!


Well, I got dried off and Sophie and I gave Daddy's his Father's Day presents. He really loved them. We each made a painted rock for him. Mine said "My Dad Rocks" on it and Sophie put her foot print on hers. Happy Father's Day Dad.


And then after dinner we had movie night out on our patio. Guess what movie? "Star Wars, Episode IV, A New Hope" (for those of you who don't remember the full title!)

From Sophie:

Dinner time was fun. Carrots! Yum.

And here's one...Knock Knock..... well, you get the idea.
And of course a little playtime and dancing on my back!

We're starting to catch up a little on the blog. Keep checking for more fun and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment